We begin by safeguarding the security and integrity of customer information.
We are committed to protecting the security and integrity of customer information through procedures and technology designed for this purpose. For example:
- We limit employee access to customer information to those who have a business reason to know this information. Employees are required to honor our code of conduct, which includes standards to protect customer confidentiality. They are subject to disciplinary action if they fail to do so.
- We maintain policies and procedures covering the proper physical security of workplaces and records.
- Our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards meet or exceed federal standards regarding the protection of customer information.
- We require independent contractors and outside companies who work with us to adhere to strict privacy standards through their contracts with us.
- We use technological means (such as backup files, virus detection and eradication software, firewalls, and other computer software and hardware) to protect against unauthorized access or alterations to customer data.
Return to top
We collect and maintain customer information as part of servicing your customer relationship.
In the course of serving you, we collect information about you from a variety of sources, such as:
- Information you provide to us on forms, such as your e-mail address and contact information
- Information we receive from an outside company, such as a credit bureau, regarding your credit history
- Information about your transactions or experiences with companies affiliated with Parkfield Group LLC
Return to top
We do not share information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you.
We may disclose the information we collect, as described above, with nonaffiliated third parties that are acting on our behalf, including:
- Companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors, technical systems consultants and programmers, or companies that help us market Parkfield Group LLC products and services to you.
- There are other situations when we may disclose to third parties the customer information we collect as permitted or required by law. In these cases, third parties could include credit bureaus, government entities, courts or other entities (in response to subpoenas and other legal processes), and those with whom you have requested us to share information.
It is important to note that we do not share customer information with other companies for the purpose of marketing their products to you, unless you specifically request in advance that we do so. It is not necessary for you to instruct us not to share information with these outside companies, because we will automatically keep your information confidential.
Some state laws may impose additional restrictions on disclosure of information about customers in those states to nonaffiliated third parties for certain purposes.
Return to top
This disclosure applies to organizations and individuals who have, or have had, a customer relationship with Parkfield Group LLC.
The policies and practices described in this disclosure are subject to change, but we will communicate any significant changes to you as required by applicable law. The policies and practices described in this disclosure replace all previous notices or statements regarding this subject.